James M. Pollock,
President and CEO
James M. Pollock entered the financial services industry in January of 1960. During the ensuing 51 years he developed the diversified investment approach which has become the trademark of Pollock Financial Group.
On the personal side, Jim and his staff prepare detailed financial plans which involve all aspects of individual financial endeavors and are funded with liquid investments, real estate and selected insurance products.
On the corporate side, Jim conducts a non-qualified benefit practice that involves deferral plans, SERPS, and enhanced life and disability plans. All funding devices are evaluated and the appropriate selection is implemented and serviced by Jim and his staff and/or M Benefit Solutions, the Pollock Financial Group joint venture partner.
Individual Clients include:
- John Sobrato, Sobrato Development
- Nancy Handel, Former VP Global Finance and Treasurer, Applied Materials
- Rob Georges, VP, Maxim
- Ross Turner, Retired CEO
- Ross Edwards, Retired Co-Founder, WEBCOR
- Charles Lynch, former CEO, Saga
- Leonore Herzenberg, M.D., Herzenberg Labs at Stanford
- Sandy Alderson, GM, NY Mets
- Les Crystal, Retired Executive Producer, The News Hour
- Gerry Glasgow, Retired VP, Gallo
Corporate Clients include:
- Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP
- Dr. Joseph Roberson
Jim lives in Portola Valley with his wife Guila. They have five children and eleven grandchildren.