James M. Pollock,
President and CEO
James M. Pollock entered the financial services industry in January of 1960. Over the ensuing years he developed the diversified real estate approach which has become the trademark of Pollock Financial Group.
On the personal side, Jim and his staff prepare detailed financial plans which involve all aspects of individual financial endeavors and are funded with illiquid investments, real estate and selected insurance products.
On the corporate side, Jim conducts a non-qualified benefit practice that involves deferral plans, SERPS, and enhanced life and disability plans. All funding devices are evaluated and a suitable selection is implemented and serviced by Jim and his staff and/or M Benefit Solutions, the Pollock Financial Group joint venture partner.
Individual Clients include:
- John Sobrato, Sobrato Development
- Rob Georges, VP, Maxim
- Ross Edwards, Retired Co-Founder, WEBCOR
- Charles Lynch, former CEO, Saga
- Leonore Herzenberg, M.D., Herzenberg Labs at Stanford
- Les Crystal, Retired Executive Producer, The News Hour
- Gerry Glasgow, Retired VP, Gallo
Corporate Clients include:
- Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP
- Dr. Joseph Roberson
Jim lives in Portola Valley with his wife Guila. They have five children and eleven grandchildren.